Monday 13 April 2015

An Amazing Week!

I had such a great week off!

Got some extra "trampolining" in:



Went on a loooooong hike with my three oldest amazing grandchildren:





Had, for the first time, some wonderful one-on-one time with my sweet 3 year old grand-daughter:

a girl has to get her nails done..right?
 I have to say...being on "vacation" for a week...I did end up having 2 off plan meals instead of the usual 1, it was so worth it though....we had an amazing steak and lobster dinner with some very dear friends and then did a very yummy Easter brunch with our children and grand-children.

It felt really good to hike with my sweethearts...to be physically able to do these things...I pray that I have MANY more years ahead of me to do these kinds of things with them.

I have another 6 days off coming up and have some fun plans with the rest of the grand babies that I didn't "fit in" this past week...

Have a great week everyone!




1 comment:

  1. Oh man that trampoline looks fun and what an awesome time to have spent with the grandkids. You are such a good example. Much love, Sharon

    ReplyDelete