Monday 16 March 2015

8 Week Results!

WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

my 8 week results picture!

Back in to clothes I couldn't wear for the last 6-8 months or so!!

I'm so glad I had a good understanding going in to this program that the results on the scale may not truly reflect the results in my body!

Otherwise I may have been shocked that in this 8 weeks I only lost 12 pounds!

 I look like I lost so much more than that! It's all the fat burning/body sculpting/muscle building/toning that is happening!

Because I FEEL like I lost 20+ !!!

I've lost a total of 15 inches!!!


This is why I've decided to have a goal SIZE and not a goal WEIGHT. It's pretty hard to be focused on the number on the scale when I am losing the inches and feeling SO AMAZING!

I LOVE THIS PROGRAM! I'm so grateful to the Lord for leading me to it and anointing me for it!

I'm excited to see what the NEXT 8 weeks will bring!










2 comments:

  1. Wow, you look terrific!!!! I just love always being inspired by you.
    Keep it up.
    Love, Sharon

    ReplyDelete